- If your going to drive Carretera Austral, there is several ferry crosses you must reserve in advance.
This company take you from Caleta Gonzalo to Hornpiren
Amazing trip between fjords from Caleta Tortel to Puerto Natales ( a alternative of the Route 40 Argentina)
- If you visit Patagonia trough Route 40 you'll need customs documents and international insurance, please contact us for more info.
Yes!, we can help to plan this bookings and many more along the road!
Maps and apps
- A must have app for your roadtrip is "ioverlander". This app show you campings (wild and stablished) and many more places along the road. Constantly updated by users is the best way to find the nice spots to park... #homeiswhereyouparkit
- A offline map app alternative is a good idea! Phone and internet signal is very poor at the end of the world!, so be ready and download maps before start your adventure. We use "OsmAnd", but there is many more around
- "Polarsteps" automatically tracks your route and the places you visit when you travel. You just have to carry your mobile in your pocket and the application will create a beautiful travel diary.
Low battery and data use.
Suggested Trips and Tips
Most of our guest drive the southern part of Chile, they use to made a 15-30 days roadtrip.
Here you will find villages, stops and tips that you must consider on your plan.
Anyway, you can contact us at any time, we love to plan with you!